Saturday, September 10, 2011

Have you seen my balls?


I hate it when a guy gets a new lady and the girl doesnt like anything about his life and makes him change it. For example, I have had several guy friends, who shall remain nameless, that went to my church. First of all they drop off the face of the planet because their psycho girlfriend will get mad if they have female friends. But these particular guys in which I am referring to somehow think that their girlfriend controls the entire relationship. Instead of the girl saying "Hey hon i know ive never been to your church before and i dont know anyone, but i will try my hardest to make friends here and plant some roots" they say "WAH WAH i dont know anyone here, i wanna go back to MY church with MY friends! And if you dont do what I say and go to MY church, you wont be my boyfriend anymore". And you know what the guys say? Instead of saying "get over yourself, youre a whiner and you will make friends here if you give it a chance" they say "ok whatever you say sweetie, let me go ahead and wrap my balls up in a nice box with a ribbon for you to store away with the rest of my life". Guys: GROW A FREAKIN PAIR!!! Stop letting your girlfriends dictate who your friends are, where you hang out, where you go to church! If they dont like it they can move on and guess what, youre younger than 25 so im sure you will find some other girl who is cool and doesnt want to change you. when will girls learn to stop trying to change a guy and when will a guy learn to stand up to a girl and say hes not going to change???

No comments:

Post a Comment