Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Here Comes the Bridal Party

Let's start with the guys because they are the least important right? Lol no but seriously.


I love this little outfit for a ring bearer. The vest and the untucked shirt is just adorable.



For the groom and possibly the entire grooms party, I love the idea of a non-black suit. I HATE tuxedos and think they are ridiculous. I also wouldn't mind a no-tie look because the thought of having something wrapped that tightly around my throat makes me gag and I hate to think of anyone else in that position.

The blue suit worn by Paul Rudd in I Love You Man [which is a gr8 bromance movie]


Don't you just love Bradley Cooper in a suit! I could only dream of having a guy who looked this good in anything! haha




Let's be honest, I will probably end up somewhere closer to the Zach Galifianakis range. Who is a hilarious actor by the way and a terrible stand up comedian. Although he is a beautiful piano player.




Now for the good stuff:




I love a little ballerina fairy type look for a flower girl. Not with wings or anything cheesy just sweet and whimsical looking. I know tutus are all the rage but I'm not looking for a tutu outfit that swallows the poor little girl or makes her look like shes in a pageant for Little Miss Tulle.




For the bridesmaids I like a simple LBD [little black dress] that does not go below the knee, but nothing slutty.




And now the moment you've all been waiting for:
THE DRESS

I LOVE THIS FREAKIN VERA WANG DRESS!
Ain't it purty?




No comments:

Post a Comment